03 March 2012

a little sharing

 بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

assalamualaikum, 
just short note from me. today i'll conduct my group for study circle sister 2 class (cchs 1012). it could be conducted in malay eventhough i just wanna practice my broken english here :-)..

i'm not a leader or a teacher for them, i'm only a sister for them.They have so much hope in this study circle(halaqah). 

most of them are law's student. i am sharing their hope here:

their hope

" increase my knowledge in every aspect of my life and trying to be a better muslimah"

"i'll be happy and get more knowledge in this class to be a better person, if not for others, for myself"

"increse my knowledge/ to know more about islamic knowledge which i do not know/ refresh anf recall about islamic knowledge which i've forgotten"

my motivation

actually, their hope motivated me to be better person. i'm not the best,but still i wanna be the good muslim which can make the others also better on the way to be 'practicing islam' people.

oh, i'm sorry because i have no idea to write in english. i think it's enough.

waiyyakum bissalaam :-)
[have a nice day!*iium library's receipt's style*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

semua yang saya tulis hanyalah sebuah perkongsian. Boleh diterima atau ditolak. Tetapi, tetap berlapang dada dalam semua urusan itu tanda hati kita murni.. :-)